What’s in the Plan?
Our maintenance plan includes the following primary services:
1) Updates & Optimization
We keep your site updated, maintained, cleaned and running smooth and fast.
- WordPress, theme monitored & updated
- Site cleared and optimized weekly
- Plugins monitored and updated
2) Monitoring & Protection
- Website scanning & monitoring protection
- Preventative hack measures & tools in place
- Firewall (extra security net) available if needed
3) Backups & Restore Points
- Weekly website backups
- On & off-site backup locations
- Daily restore points
4) Monthly Reports
- Monthly google analytics report of page views, site traffic details and more
- Detailed reports on what’s been done to keep your site updated and secure.
*** AS A BONUS ***
We offer to take care of any quick website updates you might have (up to 1hr) every month! You’ll have the peace of mind knowing that your site is safe and that you have us in your corner for any quick updates or any issues you may have.
Get Started For Only
• We offer a price break for multiple sites
• No contracts, initiation or termination fees
• Annual pricing offered at $649/yr ($59/yr savings)
Frequently Asked Questions:
Do you offer web hosting + maintenance?
Sure do – we can offer to host your website(s) and tie it in with our maintenance plan for a discounted monthly or annual rate. Contact us for a quote!
Are there any set up or cancellation fees?
What happens if I pass on your plan?
- The site will not be optimized which leads to poor performance, slow loading times and a gradual loss of Google SEO rankings.
- The site’s tools, plugins, themes and WordPress itself will quickly go out of date which is the #1 leading cause of website hacks. It’s incredibly important to keep ALL your website tools and plugins up-to-date.
- You’ll have no backups or restore points so if the site get hacked or breached, you could lose all your content, pages and Google ranking.
- You won’t get a monthly report overviewing your site traffic, page views, etc.
- Most importantly, you won’t have us as your trusted webmaster to assist you with quick updates, tweaks, website issues, etc. Often you’ll have to try getting a hold of your hosting company for any assistance.
Does my monthly update time roll over?
What if my site gets hacked while on the plan?
What if I have updates that require more than 1 hour?
What if I pass on the plan and my site gets hacked?
How fast do you get to the monthly updates?
We’re pretty quick around these parts. We try to get to updates within 24-48hrs. As a monthly client, you always get top priority compared to clients who aren’t on the plan.